Forms, Permits & Documents

Alarm Permit Application

Application for Employment

Complaint Form


Parking Program

Police Service Questionnaire


  • Event Permit Application
  • EPA – Attach. A
    • PARADES – Please note that if the event permit application you will be submitting is for a parade it will need to be received 45 days before the parade is to take place. If the parade will be crossing Walker Street/HWY 32, the application will need to be submitted 60 days before the parade along with an approved CAL Trans encroachment permit. You will also be required to submit a map of your parade route.
  • Entertainment Security List

Rapid Notification

Request for Radar Speed Trailer

Traffic Collisions

Vehicle Release Information